Program won't link with newly bought license

Update: Issue Resolved

I just bought a new license but it won’t let me link to my computer. I had an old license that expired a year ago so I went ahead and bought a new one. I think a second account may have been opened for my email. So, now my email has two accounts linked to it and I can’t access the one with the newly bought license.

In the SuperScript program, I go to help then Your License. It say my my License began on August 1st, 2018 and ended December 31st, 2019.

I click Manage Your Licenses and my browser opens with a new tab showing my licenses. However, only the license from August 1st, 2018 is shown. I also don’t have any order history.

If I go back to the app on my computer it says Your license began on February 13th, 2021. And the app does show the newly bought license in my order history. If I click Link to This Machine in the computer app a new tab opens within the app where it says Your Paid License and that the license began on August 1st, 2018.

How can I get the software to properly link with the newly bought license updated?

I received your email and will be replying that way shortly. Thank you.